Tuesday 1 March 2016

DEMOndays XX

I know it's been a month since I last posted a demo on here, apologies. Just been busy and sick, but mainly busy being sick. Lame!
ANYWAYS, here is one of the best demos of the so-called "modern era"—Bastard Priest's d-beat death metal blitzkrieg, Merciless Insane Death, ripped from my own copy of the demo. Yes, these tracks are the B-side of their debut "album", Under The Hammer Of Destruction, but I am fairly sure they re-mastered it or re-recorded the drums or something, because this version sounds way better. Hard to believe it is almost 10 years old, too, but really hoping for a return from these lords one day soon. Was killer to see Maim play the title track of this (with Sindre of Obliteration on vocals if memory serves me correctly?) at Live Evil 2011. Mightiest hails to Matt Mendoza and Inventor. Death metal or DIE!!!
Bastard Priest (Sweden) Merciless Insane Death [2008]
1. Under the Hammer of Destruction
2. From Beyond
3. Merciless Insane Death
4. Graveyard Sacrifice
5. En Hälsning Från Helvetet (Bombanfall cover)
DISCLAIMER: If you own the recording and want it removed, please do not be an internet snitch and make a DMCA claim, just email me or leave a comment and I will remove it. Thanks. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FREAKIN'-RIPPIN'-OLD(ISH)-NECRO-METAL. WELL DONE SIR, THANKS A LOT!