Monday 12 October 2015

DEMOndays V

 A last little Live Evil post here in the form of the killer Bulldozer demo. That's right, there was a demo preceding the classic The Day Of Wrath début, but until 2013's The Exorcism compilation, it was "lost". According to Metal Archives, there was originally only three copies; one went to King Diamond, AC Wild (above) kept one, and the final copy went to Roadrunner, getting them signed. This demo is taken from that 2013 release compiling this demo that AC Wild "rediscovered" along with the Fallen Angel single that released the same year, 1984. Great early black/speed/thrash metal and you can see why it was a no-brainer to sign these Italian maniacs, as a good deal of the tracks are perhaps better than the ones on the LP. There is no cover, so I kinda knocked one up. I doubt King Diamond got one, but you never know...
BULLDOZER (Italy) - Demo 1984 [1984]
1. The Exorcism
2. Cut Throat
3. Welcome Death
4. Whiskey
5. Mad Men
6. Insurrection of the Living Damned
7. The Great Deceiver

I am hoping to some degree this post will become "interactive". By this, I mean that most of my files are rips from the internet and some, as killer as the music is, are not very good/high quality recordings. Also, sometimes the artwork is incomplete or low-res. So, what I am asking here is for people to help improve these demos. If you have a better recording, higher-res artwork, info regarding the demo, etc, PLEASE either mail it direct to me here or simply add a link in the comment section. Go on.

DISCLAIMER: If you own the recording and want it removed, please do not be an internet snitch and make a DMCA claim, just email me or leave a comment and I will remove it. Thanks.

No comments: