Wednesday 5 December 2012

Maniac Monday XXII - 1985


Yes, another show complete, this time the year 1985 got its turn. In-keeping with recent shows, there is much thrash and speed metal on this show, but some other stuff too, so make sure to check it out. Obviously this isn't a definitive 1985 show, like all my shows, I more wanted to play bands people mightn't have heard or bands I haven't been playing enough of. And using 1985 as an excuse to play more Warrant too, hehe.
Not sure how many shows are left this year, there might be two, or maybe one—my last show is supposed to go out Dec 31st but I am awaiting confirmation on that. Regardless, the next show is on December 17th, so don't forget to tune in to NTS for that one. Also, one of these next two shows will be a 2012 show. Look out for a special Amulet show early next year, by the way. 'til next time...

4 comments:

Sid Sings (1979) said...

I'm just glad that it's thrash metal Warrant and not cock rock Warrant. Looking at the First Strike sleeve though...

I was hoping for a Running Wild track. Branded and Exiled was 1985 wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately there's no option to download this episode of madness...

†A FIST IN THE FACE OF GOD† said...

Yes, I noticed that too. I've asked them to enable it, if not, I will upload to mediafire soon.

Sidney, time waits for the ripper.

†A FIST IN THE FACE OF GOD† said...

Link is now up, here http://www.mediafire.com/?zu4m4sds65u2mpn