Tuesday 10 February 2009

Gustave Doré

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My eyes are shut
I cannot see
Though clear is thy despair
I drift away - far away
From places of which you seek
Though I seek thy hell
You close the gate before me
Your life is right
and I'm to follow to your paradise
I cannot fall in love, love is for them
Lusting for the sky - Heaven
Why did I come to this world of sorrow
Why is this true
Where is my dagger of sacrifice
I will open the gates to Hell one day...

2 comments:

Tarr said...

ANXIETY IS FREEDOM x

JIRO said...

I always wanted this Answer tee

http://www.untitled-documents.com/htdocs/media/thumb_big-322_0d95a.jpg