Wednesday 20 August 2008

Phantom Cars

Recently I've developed this weird phobia where when I'm crossing the road, no matter how many times I look either way, I think I'm going to get struck down by a phantom car. You know, like an invisible car. This sounds fucking retarded I know but apparently it exists, well might even. It seems to happen exclusively at nite so maybe the years of relentless weed abuse is paying off in bouts of extreme paranoia where I imagine being hit my a ghost car driven maniacally by Maddie. I dunno, fuck it, it's kinda weirding me out anyway.



That was the best youtube had on offer and to be honest is NOTHING like the ghost cars in my head but fuck it, it's semi-entertaining at best.

1 comment:

COMPLETELY ADORABLE said...

haha you did a ghost post too. you want to be me